The 4th Knowledge Transfer Exhibition - Patras IQ (Patras Innovation Quest 2017), will be held from 07 to 09 of April 2017, at Pampeloponnisiako Stadium of Patras, and is co-organized by the Ministries of Education, Research & Religious Affairs and of Economy & Development, the University of Patras, the Chamber of Achaia, the Region of Western Greece, the Greek Open University and the Technological Educational Institute of Western Greece.
In the 4th Knowledge Transfer Exhibition - Patras IQ, the following can participate:
- Researchers of the University of Patras (faculty, researchers) who may present their research results and innovative solutions / applications.
- Researchers from other institutes and bodies
- Enterprises which may present issues of their production processes.
- Other public or private bodies.
Those interested to participate in the 4th Knowledge Transfer Exhibition - Patras IQ, are invited to complete the relevant form:
Expression of interest form for participation
The exhibits must:
- Be original and mature enough to trigger market interest.
- Be presented as innovative products or services ready for use.
- Present the dynamic / market size targeted by the product or service.
- Be environmentally friendly.
Entries are open until Friday 10th of March 2017. For information please contact the Research, Innovation & Entrepreneurship Unit of University of Patras, by phone 00302610969056 and 00302610969057 and email address email@example.com .
The Organizing Committee of Patras IQ